Manage episode 163233693 series 1282954
• What can happen when the foreign concept of “bridge” enters our vocabulary describing the working of the Church?
• Are we marginalizing the Church or making it relevant?
• Can we change the concept of religiosity from freakishness to action?
• Why do politics always win out over the spiritual?
• What happens when community is taken out of the church and God is only wound-up on Sundays?
• Reverend Father Gomidas. How do clergy of the Armenian Church become national figures?
• Is incense the laughing gas of the church?
The bottom line of this episode: The leadership has accepted the marginalization of the church while the people are looking for “the bridge.” Plus we get a glimpse of the beginning of incubation of the Armenian Church. Gestation period begins – is Armodoxy the product of in vitro fertilization?
We love to hear from our listeners. Please address questions and comments to email@example.com
Produced by Suzie Shatarevyan for epostle.net
Look for Compass on Blubrry.com
Subscribe to Compass by Email
Get Compass on iTunes
25 episodes available. A new episode about every 38 days .