This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on April 10, 2018 07:57 (). Last successful fetch was on February 06, 2018 08:22 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 179662580 series 1417554
In this episode, Gary & Jonathan take your questions during a Facebook Live Q&A session:
- The best way to create a rebuttal for people who tell you you're going to get hurt doing CrossFit.
- Discuss some accessory moves you can use to better your Olympic lifts (Snatch, Clean & Jerk).
- How to incorporate running into a CrossFit training regimen.
- Should I train when tired from a rough week of training?
- A quick overview of nutrition, including food logging, experimenting with removal/addition of foods, and macronutrient ratios.
WARNING: The two of them have their own special way of getting this information across. It isn't for young ears. We'll try our best to keep it clean!
If you want your question answered on our show, e-mail us at email@example.com
Links from Episode:
22 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 34 mins duration .