CompuSchmooze Podcast #20: BlogPhiladelphia, Dragon Naturally Speaking, Otterbox, Collectorz.com and Pew Internet Project
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 20, 2019 03:00 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 223617277 series 1698785
In this edition of the CompuSchmooze podcast, we present a collection of interviews:
1. Reporting on the floor of BlogPhiladelphia, the first of two “un-conferences” being held in Philadelphia this year.
2. Interview with Chris Stramiello, director of product management for Nuance, about Dragon Naturally Speaking version 9.
3. Mark-Jan Harte, founder of collectorz.com, at right with partner Alwin Hoogerdijk.
4. Interview with Kristin Golliher, public relations representative for Otterbox
5. Mary Madden, Pew Internet Project, about teenagers’ use of social media websites.
Download the podcast file here (73.8 mb stereo MP3 file, [53:48] length).
Keywords: blogphiladelphia,dragon naturally speaking,otterbox,podcamp philly,collectorz.com,Pew,philadelphia,cherry hill,compuschmooze,voice,jewish,print,media
Produced in the studios of Professional Podcasts LLC, Cherry Hill, NJ.