Manage episode 241772699 series 1435206
Are your legacy operators hesitant to use machine control? Are you worried the barrier to entry is too high? Ryan Goodfellow, owner of Rock Structures Utility & Excavating, joins Host Missy Scherber to talk about what technology to take advantage of now to increase productivity for your business.
They also cover:
- Mastering the groundwork to move from laborer to operator
- Building your clientele and repeat customers
- Persevering through times of economic turmoil
- Investing in your staff for improved performance and morale
- Planning your trip to CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020
- And six things you didn’t know about Ryan from his first job to his gas station guilty pleasure!