Manage episode 188805505 series 1319783
Last week we explored how to negotiate a flexible work schedule. Today discover how to negotiate a pay rise. Money empowerment educator, Michelle Gyimah, shares her top tips on how to negotiate a payrise.
Very often money is an emotive subject for women however you have to stop making it personal. It's not about you. It's not about your worth. What gets overlooked so often is that it's not just your salary ... it's your benefits too. The more you get paid, the bigger your pension pot.
Listen to this #ConfidentConversations podcast episode to get clarity on when to ask for a pay rise and how to ask for a payrise.Mentioned on the show and other useful links
- Michelle on Facebook: Equality Pays
- And on Twitter @EqualityPays
- The EHRC Working Forward Campaign
- How to negotiate a flexible work schedule with Anna Meller in episode 039
GUEST: Michelle Gyimah, Money Empowerment Educator at Equality Pays HOST: Sherry Bevan, Founder of The Confident MotherAsk your questions and share your feedback
- Comment on the show notes below
- Tweet me @SherryRB using #ConfidentConversations
- Get in touch with me directly here
- Subscribe, rate and review in iTunes
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 27 mins duration .