Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 30, 2021 09:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 27, 2021 05:07 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 293686168 series 2896655
May 25th, Diego and Jean-luc are joined on #SocialConfoes by Renzo Tjon A Joe, Suriname's record holder on the 50m and 100m freestyle and 50m butterfly. We will of course talk about swimming, but also about representing Suriname, challenges in the world of sports during Covid-19, and a little about Venture Capital as well.
You can also connect with Renzo and his company Kayser Capital:
- 0:00 - Intro
- 7:51 - Life lessons and education from swimming
- 13:55 - The difference between a top 10 and a top 100 swimmer
- 20:46 - Making the decision to represent Suriname and overcoming challenges
- 29:19 - Renzo's college experience and journey to Harvard
- 36:08 - Positioning himself for future Olympics in 2024 and 2028
- 39:16 - Time management in career vs swimming
- 42:22 - Venture Capital with Kayser Capital
- 48:02 - Sectors to consider for investments
- 56:11 - Quick-fire from the comments
- 1:06:03 - Closing off with a take on the current state of crypto
Feel free to join our Discord Server.