Manage episode 232922050 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: ADVA Optical Networking is bringing software-centric solutions to telco and cable operators and enterprises to evolve towards an open compute infrastructure that is distributed throughout the network, not as the next generation of appliances but as open, cloud-centric infrastructure. Hear from ADVA’s Chief Technology Officer for Edge Cloud, Prayson Pate, on Intel Chip Chat Network Insights share insight into their success in the area of network functions virtualization (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN). Prayson explains the types of workloads that he is seeing in next generation central offices and customer premise locations which previously would have run in a core network or an off-site data center. Today, ADVA is announcing a new universal CPE solution with verified commercial success, as an Intel Select Solutions for uCPE which helps customers identify best-of-breed platforms and software that were certified to work together to make it easy for operators and end users to deploy these new technologies. Learn how ADVA’s Ensemble Connector stands out through an innovative software stack and commitment to collaboration with third-party virtual network function providers to deliver that choice.
For more information visit:
Learn more about Intel Select Solutions for uCPE:
- Universal CPE – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 138
- Building a Better SD-WAN – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 84
- Ease Adoption of SD-WAN – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 203
- Dell EMC Virtual Edge Platform 4600 – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights –…
- Computing Convergence at the Edge – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 169
942 episodes available. A new episode about every day .