Manage episode 233883082 series 29991
In this Intel on AI podcast episode: Vinod Prasad, General Manager & Lead Architect at Wipro Technologies, joins Intel on AI to discuss Wipro medical imaging solutions powered by Intel Architecture and optimizations. He discusses how the medical industry faces many challenges today including the sometimes difficult and time consuming process of diagnosis of patient chest X-rays. Vinod highlights how Wipro is working to help healthcare providers save time and resources while also improving the patient experience. He describes how Wipro is automating medical image segmentation, analysis, and captioning using deep learning (DL) neural networks running on Intel architecture and optimizations. Utilizing Intel technologies like Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit has enabled Wipro to provide their customers with very efficient and cost effective image analysis solutions on premise and at the edge.
To learn more, visit:
Visit Intel AI Builders at:
- Network Analytics Innovation – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 85
- 5G Edge Architecture – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 186
- Exploring VNF Certification- Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 68
- Verizon Network Innovation – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 93
- Carestream Utilizes Intel Technologies to Move Healthcare Industry Forward –…
936 episodes available. A new episode about every day .