Manage episode 236493355 series 29991
In this Intel on AI podcast episode: Dr. Jonathan Hall, Scientific Lead at Presagen, joins the Intel on AI podcast to discuss how Presagen is using artificial intelligence to aid clinician embryo selection for in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures. Presagen’s solution Life Whisperer is a non-invasive cloud based tool that uses AI to analyze images of patient embryos to generate an instant report on the embryo viability. This report enables clinicians to make an incredibly informed decision on which embryos to implant into the IVF patient and has shown to greatly increase the success of IVF procedures. Dr. Hall expresses how important this can be for people who are seeking reproduction assistance through IVF by saving patients time, money, and emotional stress. He also discusses how working with Intel and using a custom version of the Intel Optimization for PyTorch gives the Presagen solution a large speed boost to help make the image analysis even faster.
To learn more, visit:
Visit Intel AI Builders at:
- Advancing Medical Imaging with Wipro and Intel AI - Intel on AI episode 14
- Lenovo Intelligent Computing Orchestration Simplifying HPC and AI Model Development -…
- Driving Deep Learning and Drug Discovery with Minds.ai and Intel - Intel on AI - Episode 15
- Cutting Edge Graphics on the Silver Screen With Ziva Dynamics and Intel AI - Intel on…
- Fast Data Analytics with GigaSpaces and Intel Optane Data Center Persistent Memory -…
935 episodes available. A new episode about every day .