Manage episode 222125509 series 29991
Open Source Voices: In this episode, we catch up with Anas Nashif, Software Engineer at Intel and Chair of the Zephyr Project’s Technical Steering Committee, and Carles Cufi, Open Source R&D Software Engineer at Nordic Semiconductor, as they talk about the evolving landscape of IoT from simple technical requirements to complex, multi-core, multi-peripheral systems. They explore how the open source community is uniting to address these challenges through the Zephyr Project from a variety of perspectives, and what lies ahead.
- Jumping into Open Source Communities – Open Source Voices – Episode 5
- Bringing the Best of Both Worlds to Containers – Open Source Voices – Episode 4
- An Evolution in OS Development – Open Source Voices – Episode 1
- How Is Open Source Important to the Future of Robotics? – Open Source Voices – Episode 3
- Breaking Ground to Deliver New Form Factors – Open Source Voices – Episode 6
812 episodes available. A new episode about every day .