Manage episode 229165921 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Sandvine helps operators engineer world-class networks with Active Network Intelligence. Nicolas St-Pierre, VP – Office of the CTO at Sandvine, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights to discuss how Sandvine enables network operators to not only measure the quality of experience (QoE) delivery on their networks for specific classes of applications (Web, VOIP, Gaming, etc), but also can ensure through network optimization that the network is delivering the desired QoE for those applications for subscribers. Discover the gaps that Nicholas sees in the network and how Sandvine’s networking equipment provides end-to-end policy control functions including traffic classification, and policy decision and enforcement across the data, control and business planes. Nicholas shares insight from Sandvine’s 2018 Global Internet Phenomena report, which includes data confirming video as the dominant force in the 5G era.
For more information visit:
- Virtualizing Data Analytics – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 55
- Deploying VNFs with Confidence – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 119
- Traffic Steering in Virtual Environments – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights…
- Transforming Signaling Control – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 87
- Network Slicing Today – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 131
864 episodes available. A new episode about every day .