Manage episode 236899674 series 29991
In this Intel on AI podcast episode: Enterprises want to deploy conversational virtual assistants but often the technology to do the necessary natural language processing (NLP), graphing for knowledge compilation, and ingestion can be very complex and create a barrier for adoption. Abhi Sharma, a Machine Learning Engineer at Avaamo, joins the Intel on AI Podcast to describe how the Avaamo conversational AI platform enables enterprises to easily deploy high-impact conversational assistants in many different industries and verticals. He shows how Avaamo helps enterprises avoid the traditional cold start program — and because the platform is optimized for Intel Xeon Scalable processors, businesses can achieve high-performance at scale with the existing architecture they already have. Abhi also illustrates how many of the libraries and frameworks that the Avaamo solution is built upon are so fine-tuned to work on Intel Architecture that Avaamo sees incredible performance when running their AI on Intel hardware.
To learn more, visit:
Visit Intel AI Builders at:
- Datarobot Empowers Enterprises with Automated Artificial Intelligence - Intel on AI -…
- Fast and Easy Deployment of Enterprise AI Solutions with Dell EMC - Intel on AI - Episode 06
- Accelerating FPGA Adoption for AI Inference with the Inspur TF2 - Intel on AI - Episode 13
- H2O.ai Democratizes AI with 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors - Intel on…
- Fast Data Analytics with GigaSpaces and Intel Optane Data Center Persistent Memory -…
942 episodes available. A new episode about every day .