Manage episode 237659333 series 29991
In this Intel Conversations in the Cloud audio podcast: Shadi Sahin, VP of Product Strategy at SAS, discusses trends in the data analytics sector and the new capabilities his team is bringing to market.
SAS is focused on augmenting advanced and predictive analytics in the areas of computer vision and AI, allowing end-users to easily access key insights from large datasets. SAS is a long-time Intel partner and has been a quick adopter of innovative datacenter technologies including 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors.
To learn more about SAS solutions visit:
For more of technical deep dive visit:
Intel technologies’ features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No product or component can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at:
- HPE Readies for Edge-Centric, Cloud-Enabled, Data-Driven Computing – Intel Chip Chat -…
- Helping CSP's Meet Customer Demands Through Cloud Innovation - Intel Chip Chat - Episode 655
- Colfax Shares New Data Center Solutions Made Possible by Intel - Intel Chip Chat - Episode 649
- Google Announces Instances with Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory – Intel Chip Chat -…
- Microsoft and Intel Partner to Support SAP in the Cloud - Intel Chip Chat - Episode 652
942 episodes available. A new episode about every day .