Manage episode 225744151 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: The promise of SDN is fulfilled with better or worse success, requiring in most of the cases “rip & replace” approach. In order to be successful in network automation, Cloudify delivers key strategic pathways to address a multi-vendor and multi-technology environment. Principal Solutions Architect for Cloudify, Sebastian Grabski, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights from the SDN & NFV World Congress at The Hague to share how Cloudify’s new VNF solution will accelerate declarative network automation. In addition, learn how the new self-service Cloud-Ready VNF Lab will enable VNF vendors to test drive Cloudify’s VNF management capabilities. Sebastian highlights how Cloudify is partnering with the Intel Network Builders ecosystem to prepare the industry for orchestration at the network edge.
For more information visit:
- vRouter White Box Alternative: Network Insights – Episode 145
- Virtualization and Automation for 5G Interoperability – Intel Chip Chat Network…
- 5G: Dynamically Sliced, Differentially Priced – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- Nuage Networks SD-WAN 2.0 – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 170
- Red Hat Ansible Tower – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 177
812 episodes available. A new episode about every day .