Manage episode 228160872 series 29991
In this Intel Chip Chat audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Mark Fisher, VP Marketing and Business Development, Qwilt, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights to share how Qwilt creates a full function content delivery architecture within the last mile network, for service providers to handle the immense demands of streaming live and on-demand media. Learn what makes content delivery networks at the edge a unique form of cloud computing. Mark shares recent customer success stories across the globe, as well as Qwilt’s leadership as a founding board member of the Streaming Video Alliance, which is collaboratively establishing industry specifications to govern the service provider edge cloud. Qwilt joins Intel’s Network Platforms Group at Mobile World Congress 2019 in Barcelona, Spain, with demonstrations in the Intel Booth, partnering fellow Intel Network Builder partners all using Qwilt’s virtual content delivery network (vCDN) in the 5G environment.
For more information visit:
- Virtualizing Content Delivery Networks – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights…
- Dell EMC Virtual Edge Platform 4600 – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights –…
- Flexible Application Delivery – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 50
- How Edge Delivers 5G Connectivity – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 159
- Cloud-Ready VNF Lab – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 180
862 episodes available. A new episode about every day .