Cutting Edge Graphics on the Silver Screen With Ziva Dynamics and Intel AI – Intel on AI – Episode 03
Manage episode 225819078 series 29991
James Jacobs, Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Ziva Dynamics, joins Intel on AI to talk about the incredible work that Ziva Dynamics does to bring computer-generated characters to life for major films. Ziva Dynamics created an AI-based solution which addresses the huge challenges visual effects (VFX) artists face when building and modeling virtual humans and creatures. James expresses how Ziva’s solutions along with Intel Xeon Scalable processors and Intel architecture optimized frameworks enable artists to make cutting edge characters incredibly fast. He highlights the recent feature film The Meg as an excellent use case of Ziva software and Intel technology.
To learn more, visit:
Intel AI Builders:
- Film characters and creatures brought to life with Intel AI – Intel Chip Chat –…
- Architected for HPC, AI, and IaaS Leadership Performance – Intel Chip Chat…
- Incredible Results with Intel Distribution for Python and Domino Data Labs –…
- Computing Convergence at the Edge – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 169
- Build an Efficient, Scalable Cloud with StorPool and Intel – Intel Conversations in…
812 episodes available. A new episode about every day .