Manage episode 235354592 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Todd Landry, Corporate Vice President of Market and Technology Strategy at JMA Wireless, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights to talk about JMA’s delivery of a new platform called XRAN where they’ve built a 100% software virtualized RAN platform and have built a total solution for 600MHz to mmWave as part of their path to 5G. In this interview, Todd talks about the opportunity presented by virtualized RAN versus historical radio access solutions and what JMA is looking at in terms of the opportunity to address the transformation in wireless networks. Todd highlights the key factors for adoption of software technology that is now proven and ready for broad scale deployments, and the opportunities within those challenges in terms of additional industry innovation.
For more information visit:
- Next-Generation Flexible Radio Access Network – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- Transformation with Turn-Key Solutions – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights…
- Network Security Platforms – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 117
- Taking MANO to the Edge – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 98
- Open Radio Access Networks – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 135
921 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .