Manage episode 237659330 series 29991
In this Intel on AI podcast episode: Phil Hummel, Senior Principal Engineer at Dell EMC, joins the Intel on AI Podcast to talk about the new Dell EMC Ready Solution for AI with Intel featuring Nauta. He illustrates how enterprises today want to take advantage of AI to leverage massive amounts of data to help differentiate their business. Yet, deploying AI solutions can often be very complex and costly to integrate into an existing infrastructure. Phil describes how Dell EMC Ready Solutions for AI provide a simplified path to AI-powered applications and greater TCO with an easy-to-set-up solution. The recently announced Ready Solution, Deep Learning with Intel, is powered by Dell EMC servers and networking, new 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors, and Nauta, Intel’s recently released open source platform for distributed deep learning training. Phil tells us how this new solution can be a game changer for many different use cases and help enterprises get a leg up when deploying AI.
To learn more, visit:
Visit Intel AI Builders at:
- Fast and Easy Deployment of Enterprise AI Solutions with Dell EMC - Intel on AI - Episode 06
- Pushing the Limits of Deep Learning with Intel Xeon and Dell EMC - Intel on AI - Episode 01
- Next Generation Network - Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights - Episode 112
- Dell Launches New Workstation With Intel Xeon E Processor – Intel Chip Chat - Episode 598
- Dell EMC Virtual Edge Platform 4600 - Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights - Episode 139
942 episodes available. A new episode about every day .