Manage episode 224459018 series 29991
In this Intel Chip Chat audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Descartes Labs helps companies to get business insight from huge volumes of satellite and geographic data, using a combination of Software as a Service and custom development. Handling petabytes of data, compression is hugely important for packaging the data in usefully sized files and for driving down storage costs. By upgrading to the latest generation Intel processor, provided in the Google Cloud Platform, Descartes Labs was able to accelerate its compression.
To learn more about Descartes Labs solutions visit their website at:
To learn more about Intel’s partnership with Google Cloud Platform visit:
- Google Cloud: Intel Xeon Scalable Platform at Hyperscale – Intel Chip Chat…
- Enterprise IT Solutions with Hitachi Data Systems – Intel Chip Chat – Episode 447
- Collaboration to Innovation – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 51
- Working with the Ecosystem to Shape the Next Generation of Storage – Intel Chip Chat…
- Integrating Kubernetes and OpenStack with CoreOS and Intel – Intel Chip Chat –…
830 episodes available. A new episode about every day .