Manage episode 225819077 series 29991
Radha Basu, CEO and Founder of iMerit, joins Intel on AI to talk about how human-empowered computing will drive the future of AI. iMerit specializes in human driven data annotation, enrichment, and natural language processing which is then utilized to help train AI algorithms across the world. Radha explains her mission of bringing diverse talent from underprivileged communities into the digital workforce to help create needed jobs and empower communities. She also illustrates how iMerit able to deliver enterprise-grade data & digital services globally for companies in machine learning, eCommerce and computer vision in an ethically minded way.
To learn more, visit:
Intel AI Builders:
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and Project Brainwave – Intel Chip Chat – Episode 610
- Baker Tilly: Modern HR – Embracing Talent Analytics
- Incredible Results with Intel Distribution for Python and Domino Data Labs –…
- Enabling AI Solutions for the Health and Life Sciences – Intel Chip Chat –…
- Intel Builders: Transforming the Network for the Internet of Things – Intel Chip…
812 episodes available. A new episode about every day .