Manage episode 238252328 series 29991
In this Intel on AI podcast episode: There is growing need for digital health solutions to improve accessibility and affordability of medical resources to add value for care providers and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. Xuefeng Zhang, the Chief Marketing Officer of Huiying Medical Technology (HYHY), joins the Intel on AI podcast to talk about how HYHY is working with Intel to help bring new digital health solutions to communities in need throughout China. He specifically discusses the Pink Ribbon campaign where Intel’s Data Center Group collaborated with HYHY to apply Intel AI technology to boost the accuracy and speed of breast cancer detection. This project helped enable many healthcare providers across China improve their time and accuracy of breast cancer diagnoses. Xuefeng also illustrates how the Intel Optimization for Tensorflow and the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit has helped HYHY achieve incredible performance for their lung nodule computerized tomography (CT) scan analysis solution. This has enabled hundreds of hospitals across China to utilize this impactful AI solution on their existing hardware.
Visit Intel AI Builders at:
- SubtlePET Pushing Medical Imaging Limit with Intel Distribution of OpenVINO - Intel on…
- Advancing Medical Imaging with Wipro and Intel AI - Intel on AI episode 14
- Driving Human-empowered AI Computing with iMerit - Intel on AI - Episode 04
- Tech Tonics: Allison Kurian, Bringing Curiosity and Compassion To Breast Cancer Genetics
- AI Enhanced Fertility with Presagen and Intel Technology - Intel on AI - Episode 17
935 episodes available. A new episode about every day .