Manage episode 223227402 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Manish Singh, VP of Network Services Strategy & Marketing, Tech Mahindra joins Chip Chat Network Insights in this archive of a livecast interview from SDN NFV World Congress at The Hague, to discuss economies of cloud in network. Manish and his metric services business unit are responsible for facilitating system integration capabilities in a multi-vendor ecosystem. In this interview, Manish speaks to industry progress of NFV network transformation and the shift to the virtualization of the RAN (radio access network). Manish highlights the recent news that Tech Mahindra and Intel jointly announced setting up 5G Center of Excellences which aim to realize end-to-end use cases.
For more information visit:
- Integral System Integration – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 65
- VNF Exchange – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 88
- Red Hat Ansible Tower – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 177
- Virtualization and Automation for 5G Interoperability – Intel Chip Chat Network…
- Cloud-Ready VNF Lab – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 180
831 episodes available. A new episode about every day .