Manage episode 225236541 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Nathan Rader, Director NFV Strategy at Canonical, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights from the SDN & NFV World Congress at The Hague to discuss cloud orchestration and service automation: two major technology transitions right now in the telecommunication industry. Learn how Canonical approaches the customer journey with a phased approach to an integrated, automated virtualized solution, and what the industry needs to continue pushing the solutions capabilities forward. Nathan highlights how Canonical’s partnership with Intel Select Solutions for NFVI enables telecommunication providers to source a predefined bill of materials which are offered by their favorite hardware vendors featuring verifications for best-in-class performance. For more information visit the Canonical website: www.Canonical.com, or visit product offerings on www.Unbuntu.com.
To learn more about Intel Select Solutions for NFVI on Ubuntu, visit:
- Open Source for Telco – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 56
- NFVI Acceleration – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 125
- Red Hat NFVI – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 128
- Advantech’s Intel Select Solution for NFVI – Intel Chip Chat Network…
- Next Generation Central Office – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 140
863 episodes available. A new episode about every day .