Fujitsu, Intel and Microsoft Work Together to Drive Data Center Modernization – Conversations in the Cloud – Episode 163
Manage episode 226777143 series 29991
In this Intel Conversations in the Cloud audio podcast: Learn what Fujitsu, Intel, and Microsoft are doing together to drive data center innovation in this Chip Chat Conversations in the Cloud episode with Marcel Schuster, Senior Product Marketing Manager for PRIMERGY Server & Product Related Services at Fujitsu. Marcel talks about Fujitsu’s PRIMERGY Server line-up and how they are workload optimized at the core of all digital transformation. He also discusses the benefits of Fujitsu’s deep collaboration with Intel and the impact Microsoft Windows Server 2019 will have on IT Infrastructure.
To learn more, go to:
- Enabling Enterprise Cloud Journeys on Fujitsu K5 and Intel Xeon – Intel Conversations…
- Fujitsu: Digital Transformation
- Modernize with Windows Server 2019 and Intel Select Solutions – Intel…
- Fujitsu: Introducing the Fujitsu Liquid Immersion Cooling System for Next Generation…
- Fujitsu: Reading Borough Council Case Study
812 episodes available. A new episode about every day .