Manage episode 234940725 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Claus Pedersen, Vice President of Telco Infrastructure Solutions within the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Hybrid IT Group, joins Intel® Chip Chat Network Insights in this archive of a livecast from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona to share how HPE applies its expertise in the IT arena and how they made the shift to focus on this broader market.
Claus emphasizes that NFV implementations are now in a state of maturity, and shares his team’s industry-focus on the delivery of the edge. Hear where HPE is directing focus to drive further development for full 5G implementation and industry collaboration.
In this interview, Claus also presents examples of end-to-end delivery of common infrastructure, and of the things that they’ve worked with in terms of the broader ecosystem where they’ve been able to develop interesting technology based on platform foundations.
For more information visit:
- Open Compute at the Edge – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 100
- Ecosystem Collaboration Spurs Network Leadership – Intel Chip Chat Network…
- Multi-Location Edge – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 190
- Virtualized Cloud-Native Mobile Network – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- Lenovo Enables MEC and Open RAN – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 204
921 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .