Manage episode 230543252 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Ian Hood, P. Eng., Chief Technologist – Global Service Providers at Red Hat returns to the Intel Chip Chat Network Insights program to discuss the influence of cloud architectures on network capabilities and global connectivity. He discusses the long-standing collaboration between Red Hat and Intel to ensure the underlying hardware for network operators delivers service assurance, scalability, and open source accessibility. Intel’s deep partnership with Red Hat continues with the new release of Intel Select Solution for NFVI optimized technology featuring 2nd generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor for telecom service providers supports additional instructions sets to handle artificial intelligence, machine learning, while balancing workloads. Ian concludes while addressing the advancements of the network edge and 5G.
To learn more, visit:
- Red Hat NFVI – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 128
- Agile and Scaleable VNF – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 57
- Taking MANO to the Edge – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 98
- VMware vCloud NFV-OpenStack 3.0 – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 153
- Fast Route to NFVI with Ubuntu – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 179
885 episodes available. A new episode about every day .