Manage episode 224459023 series 29991
In this Intel Chip Chat audio podcast with Allyson Klein: With 75M+ domain names under management, GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to side hustles and small businesses. As a SaaS provider, GoDaddy’s infrastructure needs to be high performing and highly secure, but invisible to customers. The company recently made a shift in IT infrastructure strategy, moving to hybrid cloud.
GoDaddy’s VP of Infrastructure Engineering, Adnan Adil, stopped by to talk about what the company is learning in the early days of its hybrid cloud implementation and how a workload optimization strategy influenced their planning. By pivoting to hybrid cloud, GoDaddy will lower the TCO of its IT infrastructure, enable faster innovation, and be able to enter new markets quickly while maintaining a consistent customer experience. And because Intel powers many of the world’s data centers, GoDaddy can move to different cloud providers with ease and confidence.
For more information about GoDaddy, visit:
Learn more about the Intel workload placement affinity model here:
Learn more about driving business growth with hybrid cloud here:
Learn more how Intel enables Cloud Service Providers here:
- HPE Delivers Solutions for Composable and Hybrid IT Infrastructure – Intel Chip…
- Windows Server 2019 and SQL vNext Modernize Enterprise Infrastructure – Intel Chip…
- Hybrid Cloud and Workload Mobility with Velostrata – Conversations in the Cloud…
- Microsoft Azure Stack Solutions: The Foundation for IT Transformation – Intel…
- Driving Cloud Innovation with Kubernetes and OpenStack – Intel Chip Chat – Episode 461
833 episodes available. A new episode about every day .