Manage episode 237659331 series 29991
In this Intel Conversations in the Cloud audio podcast: In this episode of Intel Chip Chat, Pat Conte, Senior VP of Global Business Development at HyTrust talks about the ever-evolving security landscape and the work they are doing to deliver a more secure cloud infrastructure. HyTrust is a cybersecurity company focused on locking down virtual infrastructure that support all cloud environments, and protecting the critical data within the cloud workloads. Security is a top priority for IT managers, and HyTrust partners with Intel to help secure the underlying infrastructure. Pat chats about BoundaryControl, a HyTrust solution that integrates Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel TXT) and Intel Trusted Platform Modules (Intel TPM) technologies to essentially put a boundary around a designated server or servers to help ensure that workload is only getting executed on the server that you designate it to. New capabilities and evolving landscape gives Intel and HyTrust the opportunity to enhance encryption and geo-fencing and adopt new Intel Security Technologies, like the 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processors with Intel Security Libraries for Data Centers (Intel SecL–DC).
HyTrust and Intel Ease Integration of Trusted Compute:
Intel technologies’ features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No product or component can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at:
- Data Sovereignty with Intel TXT and HyTrust - Conversations in the Cloud - Episode 105
- HyTrust, IBM and Intel Remove Security Barriers for Cloud Adoption - Intel Chip Chat -…
- HPE Readies for Edge-Centric, Cloud-Enabled, Data-Driven Computing – Intel Chip Chat -…
- Data Centric Innovation Optimized for Networks from Core to Edge – Intel Chip Chat -…
- Better Advanced Analytics Made Possible by SAS - Intel Chip Chat - Episode 660
942 episodes available. A new episode about every day .