Manage episode 222499728 series 29991
Open Source Voices: In this episode, we jam with Jono Bacon, leading Community Strategist, Author and Consultant, and Jeffrey “Jefro” Osier-Mixon, Open Source Community Manager, about their experiences and insights. They explore what the health of open source communities and community management means to each of them, along with some of the least understood, or most surprising, things about community management, and keys to success.
- At the Intersection of Open Source and IoT – Open Source Voices – Episode 5
- Bringing the Best of Both Worlds to Containers – Open Source Voices – Episode 4
- How Is Open Source Important to the Future of Robotics? – Open Source Voices – Episode 3
- Breaking Ground to Deliver New Form Factors – Open Source Voices – Episode 6
- Gearing Up for 5G with New Open Source Solutions – Intel Chip Chat – Episode 457
812 episodes available. A new episode about every day .