Lenovo Data Center Portfolio and new Intel Select Solution for Microsoft SQL EDW – Conversations in the Cloud – Episode 165
Manage episode 228358580 series 29991
In this Intel Conversations in the Cloud audio podcast: On this week’s episode of Conversations in the Cloud, Ron Kunkel, data center group solutions marketing manager at Lenovo, joins us to talk about Lenovo’s new Intel Select Solution for Microsoft SQL Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW). Ron provides an overview of Lenovo’s broad data center portfolio that provides server, storage, and networking solutions for workloads ranging from AI and analytics to DevOps and cloud. Analytics is an area where Lenovo sees continued investment and Lenovo is working with Intel on two database solutions: Microsoft SQL OLTP and Microsoft SQL EDW. Lenovo is providing the first Microsoft SQL EDW solution to utilize Windows Server 2019 and first available Select Solution for Microsoft SQL EDW. Lenovo has more than 100 benchmarks on the Intel Xeon Scalable platform and has eight Intel Select Solutions to offer. Ron discusses how seriously the company takes performance, reliability, and customer satisfaction, as evidenced by Lenovo’s leadership in multiple industry surveys and assessments. Looking to the future, Lenovo sees the trend of combining platforms and doing more with less, as well as continued evolution of hybrid cloud and the emergence of key workloads like DevOps and blockchain.
Download detailed technical documents at:
Learn more at:
- Delivering Private and Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Intel and Lenovo – Intel…
- The Future of Hybrid Cloud with Lenovo – Intel Conversations in the Cloud…
- Select Solutions for Microsoft SQL – Intel Conversations in the Cloud – Episode 142
- Lenovo Intel Select Solution for VMware vSAN – Intel Conversations in the Cloud…
- Intel Select Solutions from Lenovo with Windows Server – Intel Conversations in…
864 episodes available. A new episode about every day .