Manage episode 234190941 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Charles Ferland, VP & General Manager of Telco at Lenovo, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights from the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona to discuss what is unique in the telco market and what Lenovo is leveraging on, considering it’s broad reputation as a technology leader. As Lenovo has been aiming technology not just at the core of the network but also at the network edge, discover the difference between the edge versus the data centers today in terms of the infrastructure design and also validates how Open RAN will benefit service providers through flexible infrastructure and disaggregated orchestration platforms. Charles highlights the partnership between Intel and Lenovo through the Intel Select Solutions for NFVI, as one of the first contributors. He explains the benefit customers experience and how this collaboration on reference architecture helps move the industry move forward.
For more information visit:
- Taking MANO to the Edge – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 98
- Simplify and Optimize your Infrastructure with Solutions from Lenovo and Intel –…
- Lenovo Data Center Portfolio and new Intel Select Solution for Microsoft SQL EDW…
- Open Compute at the Edge – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 100
- Next Generation Network Edge – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 201
906 episodes available. A new episode about every day .