Manage episode 232809565 series 29991
In this Intel Chip Chat audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Brad Berkey, General Manager Worldwide SAP Sales at Microsoft, discusses the challenges SAP customers are facing within the datacenter. Businesses are going through the cloudification of the datacenter and transforming their infrastructure to leverage the benefits of the cloud. More specifically, SAP customers are dealing with the transition of their SAP applications to the S4 HANA database. This presents opportunity for accelerated innovation.
Microsoft Azure and Intel are ideally positioned to help customers drive innovation in the cloud and customers are looking for integrated solutions. Customers are eager to leverage the benefits of Intel’s 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors and Microsoft Azure facilitates and expedites adoption of these new technologies. Learn more about Microsoft Azure and SAP at:
You can also meet Brad and learn more about Intel’s and Microsoft’s joing solutions at the upcoming SAP Sapphire event in May:
For more information on how Intel is working with CSP’s to innovate cloud solutions, visit
Intel technologies’ features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No product or component can be secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at:
- Microsoft Azure Confidential Computing with Intel at Ignite 2018 – Intel Chip…
- Google Announces Instances with Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory – Intel Chip Chat…
- Microsoft Mechanics: Deploying and managing Red Hat solutions on Azure
- Azure Delivers HPC Horsepower from the Cloud – Intel Chip Chat – Episode 618
- Modernize your IT Infrastructure with Intel Select Solutions for Azure Stack HCI…
900 episodes available. A new episode about every day .