Manage episode 227399561 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: James Feger, General Manager – Service Providers for F5 Networks, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights from the SDN & NFV World Congress at The Hague to discuss why service providers need to expand their lines of business and better meet customer needs. In this interview, James describes the debate surrounding what virtualization means to service providers and the approach F5 is taking towards supporting the variety of states of telco deployment. Discover the driving forces behind the aggressive action towards virtualized network alternatives and how provider communities play a significant role in helping deliver value to customers. Learn what changes are needed in infrastructure deployment and package services to achieve this goal and open up new modernization streams to their businesses.
For more information visit:
- ONAP and Network Standards – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 104
- Red Hat Ansible Tower – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 177
- Virtualization and Automation for 5G Interoperability – Intel Chip Chat Network…
- Solid Infrastructure for Telco Virtualization – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- Flexible Application Delivery – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 50
834 episodes available. A new episode about every day .