Manage episode 227806971 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Marcus Friman, Head of Engineering at Netrounds, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights from the SDN & NFV World Congress at The Hague to share how Netrounds is addressing the broken assurance stack and the magnitude of the resulting problems for enterprises and service providers. Marcus shares how to fix the problem, using orchestrated active testing and monitoring to improve service quality and thus customer experience. Learn more about the challenges in driving assurance within a software-based network environment, why the infrastructure-centric “traditional” approach is not sufficient, and how advanced analytics needs KPIs that provide better insights about what’s going on in their network from the customers’ perspective.
For more information visit:
- Transforming Service Assurance – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 69
- NFV Catalyst – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 183
- End-To-End SD-WAN Orchestration – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 182
- Cognitive Analytics through Network AI – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- Innovating for Operators – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights Episode 77
862 episodes available. A new episode about every day .