Manage episode 226938139 series 29991
In this Intel on AI podcast episode: we are joined by Gene Saragnese, Chairman of the Board and CEO of MaxQ AI, discussing how Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a critical technology in the healthcare industry today and is rapidly revolutionizing advanced healthcare systems, such as imaging. MaxQ AI is at the forefront of this healthcare transformation developing a suite of bedside, clinical, diagnostic decision-making tools for emergency room care within the acute care space. Gene describes their initial product, the Accipio lx software platform, which is focused on treating head trauma and stroke trained to automatically analyze CT images for intracranial hemorrhage.
For more information, visit:
Visit Intel AI Builders at:
- Hyper-converged Healthcare Solutions with Carestream and Intel – Intel Conversations…
- Tech Tonics: Amir Dan Rubin, Change Agent
- Siemens Integrated Lab Diagnostics
- AccuHealth Delivers Proactive, Home-Based Medical Care with Intel AI – Intel…
- Carestream Utilizes Intel Technologies to Move Healthcare Industry Forward –…
831 episodes available. A new episode about every day .