Manage episode 230247260 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: In this archive of a livecast interview from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, Jake Zim, Senior Vice President of Virtual Reality at Sony, and Jason Elliot, 5G Marketing Development at Nokia, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights to discuss building the business of immersive entertainment with a focus on virtual reality and how these new services for 5G were going to get developed. In an era of interactive storytelling, Jake explains how Sony Pictures is changing the game in terms of something that we can interact in and how to get our audiences more engaged in their content. Jason shares what technology collaborations had transpired between the two companies to deliver the underline of the structure, and where they are in terms of technology feasibility to deliver this type of experience. They also highlight the real capability of 5G to offer rich media services and immersive-type environments at massive scale; and the broader vision for this type of interactive engagement.
- Nuage Networks SD-WAN 2.0 – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 170
- Smart Stadium Fan Experience – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 141
- Next-Generation Flexible Radio Access Network – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- Taking MANO to the Edge – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 98
- The Renaissance of Retail at the Network Edge – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
883 episodes available. A new episode about every day .