SubtlePET Pushing Medical Imaging Limit with Intel Distribution of OpenVINO – Intel on AI – Episode 16
Manage episode 236493356 series 29991
In this Intel on AI podcast episode: Tens of Millions of patients every year spend countless hours and billions of dollars on medical scans. Also, medical scans like PET (positron emission technology) or MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scans can take a long time to conduct and can be very uncomfortable for patients. Enhao Gong, Founder and CEO of Subtle Medical, joins the Intel on AI podcast to share how SubtlePET technology powered by artificial intelligence is enhancing PET image quality significantly, enabling hospitals to provide faster and more efficient PET exams, and helping patients and health care providers save time and money. He talks about how SubtlePET technology utilizes the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO Toolkit to accelerate inference workloads and enables their technology to seamlessly integrate with the existing infrastructure that many hospitals already use. SubtlePET recently received FDA 510k clearance and CE Mark approval which is just the beginning for Subtle Medical and their mission to make medical imaging faster, safer, and smarter.
To learn more, visit:
Visit Intel AI Builders at:
- Advancing Medical Imaging with Wipro and Intel AI - Intel on AI episode 14
- Carestream Utilizes Intel Technologies to Move Healthcare Industry Forward –…
- AccuHealth Delivers Proactive, Home-Based Medical Care with Intel AI - Intel Chip Chat…
- Tech Tonics: The Intersection of Medicine and Marijuana
- AI Enhanced Fertility with Presagen and Intel Technology - Intel on AI - Episode 17
935 episodes available. A new episode about every day .