Supermicro Develops Workload Optimized Solutions with Intel – Conversations in the Cloud – Episode 175
Manage episode 235550870 series 29991
In this Intel Conversations in the Cloud audio podcast: Jim Sangster, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Supermicro, joins Intel’s Conversations in the Cloud to talk about their broad product line of servers and storage platforms and how their offering of Intel Select Solutions simplifies the process of implementing and deploying solutions that are workload optimized for their customers.
Supermicro always strives to be first to market with new technologies. Jim talks about how Intel Optane DC persistent memory will be a game changer–how it provides significantly more memory capabilities, it’s persistent and less expensive than DRAM.
Jim covers two new Intel Select Solutions they will be offering soon: VMware vSAN and SAP HANA—both built on Intel 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors. He also touches on their AI product line—what’s available and the infinite possibilities using AI.
For more information about Supermicro, their extensive product line and the Intel Select Solutions they offer, go to:
To learn more about Intel Select Solutions, go to:
- Supermicro’s Intel Select Solution – Intel Conversations in the Cloud – Episode 132
- Faster Time to Value with Innovative Solutions from Intel – Intel Conversations…
- Intel & Supermicro: Improving Data Center Performance with Disaggregated…
- Simplify and Optimize your Infrastructure with Solutions from Lenovo and Intel –…
- Ease Adoption of SD-WAN – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 203
918 episodes available. A new episode about every day .