Manage episode 236349742 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: In this archive of a livecast from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, hear from Gary Lee, Associate Vice President at Quanta Cloud Technology on Intel Chip Chat Network Insights. Gary shares Quanta’s focus on Next Generation Central Office (NGCO) and why this is such a critical area of focus for QCT and for the communication service providers that are deploying these NGCO environments. Learn how this augmentation of central offices at both the core networks and the edge will pave the way for 5G. In this interview, Gary shares QCT’s strategy for edge computing and the innovation that will be required to drive cloud economics and cloud architectures all the way to the edge. Discover the ways QCT’s Intel Select Solutions for NFVI provides a truly end-to-end infrastructure for commercial deployments.
For more information visit:
- Next Generation Central Office – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 140
- Solid Infrastructure for Telco Virtualization – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- NFV Pioneer Brings 5G End-To-End – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 208
- Next Generation Network Edge – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 201
- The Next Generation Central Office (NGCO) – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
942 episodes available. A new episode about every day .