Manage episode 223152440 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: In this archive of a Livecast interview from the SDN & NFV World Congress at The Hague, Netherlands, Axel Clauberg, Vice President, IP End to End & Infrastructure Cloud at Deutsche Telekom AG stops by to share the progress of the Telecom Infra Project (TIP) which was first announced in 2016. Axel explains the why standards are critical for the transformation of the network, and what has driven Deutsche Telekom to invest in this area. Now, with more than 500 members within the Telecom Infra Project (TIP), find out where Axel hopes to see TIP expand and how the industry will benefit from the growing partnerships and innovation.
For more information visit:
- Cognitive Analytics through Network AI – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- Red Hat NFVI – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 128
- 5G: Dynamically Sliced, Differentially Priced – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- NFVI and Rack Scale Design – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 99
- Cloudification of the Network – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 127
831 episodes available. A new episode about every day .