Manage episode 221691485 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: In this archive of a livecast from the SDN & NFV World Congress at The Hague, Jeans Tseng, VP and GM of Telecom Applications BU for Lanner, shares the announcement of Lanner NCA-4020 as a verified Intel Select Solution for uCPE for Accelerated SD-WAN Deployment. Jeans describes the live demonstration at the live event, showcasing how this solution is optimized as a uCPE platform for SD-WAN, NCA-4020 featuring four 16-core Intel Xeon D-2100 processors, 10x GbE RJ45 (8 Port PoE+) and 4x 10G SFP. In combination with Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) and Intel QuickAssist Technology (Intel QAT) for improved network performance, Jeans shares how the optimized Lanner NCA-4020 hardware can deliver significant performance enhancement in running multiple VNFs in SD-WAN, reduce testing and validation efforts, and accelerate time-to-market deployment. Learn about the customer response to this platform, and where Jeans sees traction in terms of customer interest.
For more information visit:
- Intel Select Solutions for uCPE – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 148
- Edge Ecosystem Collaboration – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 172
- Computing Convergence at the Edge – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 169
- Dell EMC Virtual Edge Platform 4600 – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights –…
- Next Generation Central Office – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 140
812 episodes available. A new episode about every day .