Manage episode 235549627 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: Dr. Hagen Woesner, Co-Founder and CEO of BISDN, joins Intel Chip Chat Network Insights to share about the products that they are delivering, their resources and efforts in delivering innovation to the market and what drives this focus. BISDN’s multi-disciplinary team develops high-performance solutions for network virtualization. In this interview, Dr. Woesner shares the core of their solutions and explains the vBNG component of Broadband Access which manages the state of customer sessions, shape traffic, maintain access control lists, potentially implement Network Address Translation, etc. Hear more about the BISDN team’s work with DPDK and of the per core control that it provides. Learn why is that critical for the network functions that are delivered via software defined networks and the other benefits of the Intel collaboration and solution performance in the market.
For more information visit:
You can also find BISDN on Github.
- Cloud-Centric Architecture – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 110
- Building a Better SD-WAN – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 84
- Delivery Solutions for Pay TV Services – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights…
- Cloud Native 5G Networks – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 200
- Intersection of IoT and Network Virtualization – Intel Chip Chat: Network…
921 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .