Manage episode 224871336 series 29991
Intel Chip Chat – Network Insights audio podcast with Allyson Klein: In this archive of a livecast interview from the SDN & NFV World Congress at The Hague, hear from Daniel Valle, Chief Technologist Service Providers, EMEA for World Wide Technology. Daniel shares his perspective on the impact of 5G innovations and how telecommunication providers are under pressure to produce a new, scalable, delivery model supporting a diverse set of services, with greater velocity than ever before. Learn more about WWT’s collaborative ecosystem, the Advanced Technology Center, which is an incubator to design, build, educate, demonstrate and deploy innovative technology products and integrated architectural solutions. Intel architecture is a fundamental part of WWT technology practice, including cloud-ready data centers powered by the Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family and revolutionary memory and storage technologies. Daniel explains the ideation process that WWT’s business innovation team uses to prepare the automation tools and environment that’s fully dedicated to proof of concept and customer education.
For more information visit:
- Red Hat NFVI – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 128
- Red Hat Ansible Tower – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 177
- Network Service Capsules – Intel Chip Chat: Network Insights – Episode 129
- Cloud-Ready VNF Lab – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 180
- Containerized Data Centers – Intel Chip Chat Network Insights – Episode 173
830 episodes available. A new episode about every day .