Manage episode 199717211 series 2102171
Brinsley Cha @misterrcha is a great friend and the most positive person that I have ever known, if disaster strikes he is always the first person to see the silver lining and bring everyone else's mood up. Brinsley goes by the name MisterrCha as a music producer and has produced several EPs over his music career thus far and has had his music blasted across national radio in the UK.
In this episode, we discuss:
• Brinsley's positive mindset and how it influences and impacts his creativity and self-worth as a creative individual.
• Why you shouldn't rely on other's opinion of your work to feel fulfilled and talented.
• How Jamie switched his mind through one trick to kill the 'self-doubt gremlins' that appear from time to time.
• Breakdown the power of the internet and self-educating through website such as YouTube to take your creative skillset up to the next level.
• Tips for applying gratitude to your life through The 5 Minute Journal and scheduling time to process.
• Brinsley's process for producing and managing multiple talented individuals in the studio.
• Making a long lasting impact at networking events through an unconventional method.
• And much, much more.
🎥 YouTube: http://bit.ly/JamieWhiffenYT
💬 Twitter: http://bit.ly/TwitterWhiffen
📸 Instagram: http://bit.ly/InstagramWhiffen
Brinsley's Twitter: https://twitter.com/MisterrCha
Brinsley's Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/MisterrCha
Brinsley's Instgram: https://www.instagram.com/MisterrCha
Chase Jarvis's 3am Gremlins: http://www.chasejarvis.com/blog/the-3-am-voice-is-not-your-friend
Connecting The Dots a season-by-season podcast for creatives and creative entrepreneurs, hosted by YouTuber and creative Jamie Whiffen. This podcast is focused on conversations with accomplished and aspiring individuals, delving into their stories and drawing lessons from their experiences. The podcast aims to look 'behind the curtain' at their career as we discuss what they struggled with on their journey, highlighting the difficulties that came with completing projects, improving their craft and navigating their creative career. Subjects to expect include personal empowerment, entrepreneurship and career development, discussing ideas, books and tools that you should use. Host Jamie Whiffen will chat with special guests, including photographers, filmmakers, YouTubers, designers, industry experts, business professionals and all-around successful & aspiring people. It’s the show to support you through your next breakthrough!
4 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days averaging 52 mins duration .