Manage episode 266566900 series 2653665
Episode 10 | Fright Delays - Denver Airport Is the Nexus of Evil
Host: Derek DeWitt
It's big, it's unusual and gets folks to thinking. Denver International Airport is more than just the hub for airlines - it's a magnet for just about every conspiracy theory you can think of.
- 01:46 - That's a Big DEN
- 04:12 - I Don't Know If It's Art, and I Don't Know If I Like It
- 09:40 - That's a Big Horse - Blucifer
- 12:12 - Phallus Fails
- 13:29 - Infernal Infrastructure
- 17:21 - NWO at DEN
- 18:26 - Location, Location, Location!
- 19:38 - Dumb DUMBs - Humans vs. Aliens and/or Aquarius vs. Comm 12
- 20:21 - Beach Blanket Babylon
- 20:48 - No Such Thing As Bad Publicity
- 23:11 - DEN as Super-Conspiracy
- Music by Fanette Ronjat
- 05:21 - Jack Swigert's exact words were actually, "Okay, Houston, we've had a problem here."
Follow us on social for extra goodies:
Other Podcasts by Derek DeWitt
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE DONE RIGHT - Winner of 2020 Communicator Award of Excellence for Podcasts Series-Corporate Communications and on numerous top 10 podcast lists.
- PRAGUE TIMES - A city is more than just a location - it’s a kaleidoscope of history, places, people and trends. This podcast looks at Prague, in the center of Europe, from a number of perspectives, including what it is now, what is has been and where it’s going. It’s Prague THEN, Prague NOW, Prague LATER.