Manage episode 262985440 series 2653665
Episode 07 | The Lucifer Project(s) - Big Scary in Sky!
Host: Derek DeWitt
Space might not be such a final frontier after all. Is the Vatican secretly in league with aliens? Or demons pretending to be aliens? Was Jesus an extraterrestrial? Is NASA trying to create a second sun in our solar system? These questions and more must be examined. And when you name your science project "Lucifer", you really should be all that surprised when people come up with conspiracy theories about it.
- 02:03 - Version One - Sectarian Shenanigans
- 04:48 - Embellishments to the Core Theory
- 06:55 - The Actual Poop - What's in a Name?
- 08:15 - Version Two - Two Suns in the Sunset
- 08:37 - Galileo, Galileo!
- 10:50 - The Strange Worlds of Richard Hoagland
- 16:17 - Cassini, Figaro!
- 17:21 - Puzzlin' Evidence - (In)Congruent Conflations
- 19:19 - Conspiracy Smoothies & Salvation
- 21:11 - BONUS CONSPIRACIES! The Shining: All Work & No Play Makes Bill Gates a Satanic Murderer
- 21:30 - Lucifer & the Bible
- 25:40 - Pastor Rick Wiles Wants to Explore Bill Gate's Rectum
- 29:43 - ID2020
- 30:44 - The Lucifer Trust & Publishing House (Don't Play With Other People's Baals)
- 33:16 - Nikita Mikhalkov Wants an Oscar (Apparently)
- Music by Fanette Ronjat
- 33:16 - I say that Mikhalkov has never won an Oscar. This is not true - his 1994 film "Burnt by the Sun" did win Best Foreign Language film. See? You shouldn't just trust everything you hear - check things out for yourself. The "theory" developed here still stands, though - he wants another Oscar, this time for Best Picture.
Follow us on social for extra goodies:
Other Podcasts by Derek DeWitt
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE DONE RIGHT - Winner of 2020 Communicator Award of Excellence for Podcasts Series-Corporate Communications and on numerous top 10 podcast lists.
- PRAGUE TIMES - A city is more than just a location - it’s a kaleidoscope of history, places, people and trends. This podcast looks at Prague, in the center of Europe, from a number of perspectives, including what it is now, what is has been and where it’s going. It’s Prague THEN, Prague NOW, Prague LATER.