Manage episode 273187620 series 2796978
I’m glad to reconnect with Ayoum Soumah whom I got to know about 6 years ago, and at the time, he was working in the project management field. He’s still doing it today, but in a completely different capacity.
Ayoum is now running an e-commerce business, and he has started to consult with other entrepreneurs that want to make a breakthrough inside the e-commerce industry. It’s a pretty impressive and fascinating path that he took and his organization is exploding and expanding.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How he started in the e-commerce industry
- What led him to adapt a “4-hour workweek”
- How to delegate and build a team
- How Amazon has thrived despite the pandemic
- How his mindset changed over the years
- How to design the “grand vision” for yourself and your business
Support the show (http://patreon.com/diogene)