Manage episode 278896817 series 2796978
Dean Anderson is the VP of sales at EDI Staffing.
He has more than 20 years of experience in the IT recruitment industry and in the company.
The company has both an impressive retention rate as well as an ability to adapt to the changes that happened in the economy in the last two decades.
We will of course talk as well about how his own lifestyle matches what he does for EDI staffing.
We covered the following topics:
- How Dean and the company coped with the Y2K (just before 2000), 2008 crisis and the current pandemic.
- What is the actual value of a recruitment company for consulting companies and IT projects.
- How to vet candidates and the authenticity of their resumes
- Why EDI staffing has a great retention rate
- How EDI staffing went from hiring EDI resources to most cloud-based and SAAS software experts in general
- How to create great relationships with candidates and companies
Get in touch with your host Diogène Ntirandekura at:
Support the show (http://patreon.com/diogene)