Manage episode 205263012 series 1097793
As our market gets more sophisticated and we see more and more of our competitors stepping into content marketing strategies, there’s one area that will really help set you apart and that is the level of CONNECTION you are able to create with your ideal customers through your content.
How do you create a strong connection with your customer and prospects so they buy from you in the first place… and then keep coming back to buy from you again and again?
In this episode, your hosts Suzi Dafnis and Michelle Falzon are going to focus on five ways you can build a stronger connection with YOUR customers.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The one thing you need to put at the centre of all your communications that will GUARANTEE connection
- The 3 clues that you’re creating powerful connections with your customers
- Five tips for creating stronger connections in all your customer contact points
- How to use client interviews and surveys to bring customers closer to you
- Why your failure to segment your email list will be driving a wedge between you and your best customers (and what you can do about it)
- How a fashion stylist is using a Facebook Group to create more connection with her audience (and why they are loving it)
- Clever ways to acknowledge “milestone moments”
- How to get emotional in your content without coming on too strong (and why being more emotive will create stronger bonds with your customers)
Also mentioned in this episode:
- New Client Email Nurture Sequence Free Download
- Epsiode 8 – How to Create a New Client Email Nurture Campaign
- Episode 32 - 9 Ways to Segment Your Email List for Better Results
- Episode 67 - Client Avatar Interviews - why you need them and how to do them
- Episode 76 - How To Reassure People After They Optin or Buy From You
- Brene Brown
- Fiona Keary of Style Liberation
- Ryan Levesque – ASK Method
- Tina Tower – Begin Bright
- Dominique Antarakis The Copy Collective
- TOMS shoes
- SF Capital
- Heidi Dening Workable Wellness
- Jenny Boss Nutrition
89 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 50 mins duration .