Manage episode 216548050 series 2437762
In this episode, I sit down with Jason Williams, Executive Director, at Centric Indy, and talk about how to put on a great event. We dive deeper on how to draw the right crowd and get sponsors by building strong relationships. Jason and I go on to talk about Centric's community based focus and about their Day of Innovation. Learn how Centric cultivated innovation in Indiana.
Special Guest: Jason Williams.
- Tailor Brands: Tailor Brands is one of our go to logo makers when we are stuck on logo ideas. They make the process easy and give you time back by giving logo sizes from social media to your website and everywhere in between.
- Descript: I love using Descript for podcast transcribing. Its one of the best tools out there. Get some free transcribing minutes.
- PixelMe: We use PixelMe at Converge Street. This is a great tool to retarget off of social and other platforms not tied with Google.
- Cast: Save on Cast In Person and Remote Recording Software
- Vyper: Vyper is the best viral marketing tool. We did our research and love this product. Nothing compares to the price and options Vyper provides. Start your 14 free trial today!
- Proposal Kit: We at Converge Coffee got Proposal Kit and never looked back or had any legal issues. We found out some major CEOs use this. Lawyers have looked through it and saw no problems. Its tight!
- Supermetrics: Need to connect non-Google products into Google Data Studio? Or need data visualization help with Google Sheets. Supermetrics has a fantastic SaaS product and great API. Take your marketing reports to the next level with Supermetrics!
- Better Proposals: We use Better Proposals in all of our contract signing. Its great to send a contract web version that your can easily edit everything.
- SEMrush: SEMrush is world's leading competitive research service for online marketing.
13 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 days averaging 31 mins duration .